Harry Potter Knitting Magic
By Tanis Gray
Discover even more knitting magic with a brand-new collection of knitting patterns inspired by the characters, creatures, and artifacts of the wizarding world. Featuring over 28 new projects pictured in gorgeous full-color photography, Harry Potter: Knitting Magic, Volume 2 includes patterns for toys, apparel, and costume replicas pulled straight from the Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts films.
Featuring a variety of techniques including stranded colorwork, lace-knitting, double-knitting, and more, the projects range from simple patterns to more complex projects for knitters of all skill levels. Harry Potter: Knitting Magic, Volume 2 also includes fun facts, original costume sketches, film stills, and other behind-the-scenes treasures. Harry Potter: Knitting Magic, Volume 2 is the perfect gift for lovers of the original Knitting Magic and Harry Potter fans everywhere.
- INCLUDES 28 ALL-NEW PROJECTS: Perfect patterns for every fan and every skill level.
- SWEATERS TO SCARVES AND MORE: Knit an amigurumi Pickett, a Hogwarts Quidditch Sweater, a pair of Marauder’s Map–inspired socks, and many more clever creations.
- ALL-STAR DESIGNERS: Projects created by some of the most popular knitting influencers on Ravelry and Instagram.
- FOR EVERY KNITTER: Start with easy projects and level up to more complex creations.
- INSPIRING IMAGES: Beautiful full-color photos of every project.
Size: 8.5" x 10"